Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Bosch Dish Washer will not drain the water.?

I am presuming that something is blocked in the waste pipe but I cannot find a way to get to the pipe. Not sure what the model number is but it is built in model. Anyone have any advise for me?My Bosch Dish Washer will not drain the water.?
There should be a grey cap next to the filter compartment, lift it up and the water should begin to drain, then checkthe filter.My Bosch Dish Washer will not drain the water.?
It it a great possibility that the pump is blocked. You could take the pump off and clean it and see where we go from there.
Type into Google---samurai repair man----thats it !!!
First the top comes off, then the back comes off. It's more likely to be the pump.
it is probably broken then
on mine theres a setting and if u twist the thing to it it flicks out any crap thts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment