Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone ever lose socks or other items in the washer/drier??

LOL I always have socks that mysteriously disappear and pretty soon I run out of matches for them! They never turn up, even months later.





Just wondered if anyone else has been visited by the sock monster. ;-)Anyone ever lose socks or other items in the washer/drier??
yes i have! i look and look and nothing!! maybe there's a portal when the washer/dryer is on??Anyone ever lose socks or other items in the washer/drier??
It happens to me once in a while. I try to keep track, but no-a-days I just where what I can find and buy new ones.......LOLZ
Non so far.... sounds cool that yours does..... LOL
Be careful, that monster, can move into other areas of your house, I used to complain about it, then it took over . I can`t find anything -it turned into a giant vortex.
All the time!! I must have had sock fairies everytime I washed clothes. I never usually found them but I know I put them in so I started pinning them together and now no more lost socks.
totally wierd how the get sucked out of the dryer isn't it.
I am not a fan of the sock monster but he lives in my laundry room. Amazing how many socks disappear. I have a basket of no match socks.
All the time. But mine turn up after I've thrown out the mate.
Yes, it seems they no longer want to be a pair.They go off on their own somewhere.They feel like a heel,but their soles are free Now on the other hand, hangers in your closet muitiply when you close the door.They like to Hang around with other hangers.I think they are attracted by what each is wearing.
At the present time I am quite certain we have at least a dozen or more socks, mostly small ones that fit four-year-old feet, helplessly trapped behind the washer drum ... and who knows how many others sucked into oblivion from the dryer.





My rather irreverent sister once said that as soon as we get to heaven we get all of our missing socks back.
I just did today


All my socks are either black or grey or white so i rematch 'strange' socks


The consumption of a sock is a necessary part of a dryer's diet.
No. Anytime I've lost a sock, I find its mate a day later. I haven't been visited by the sock fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment