Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best washer/dryer brand?

Buying my first appliances, have no clue about what brands are best.What is the best washer/dryer brand?
Whirlpool appliances are the best.


I used to work for Whirlpool Factory Parts and Services in '99, and customers would call in for replacement parts.


They would always say I've had my washer/dryer/dishwasher, etc. since the '70s and have never had problems.


Imagine having appliances that will last practically 30 years! You'll get more than your money's worth!


If you want appliances that will LAST and do an excellent job of cleaning and drying clothes, then go with Whirlpool!


They are the best in washer and dryers!What is the best washer/dryer brand?
You should think about the style you want, now that there are new washers without the agitator in the center. I love my washer that is front loading, and my dryer sits above it. There are different sizes to choose from. I don't have the highest price version, but I found that doesn't matter. I like that bra's don't get stuck around the agitator, and my clothes get really clean when I use the recommended 2x laundry detergent. Consider also the warranty, service reputation of your dealer or ';who to call';.
I like Fisher and Paykel, and i am an appliance delivery man, i test all washers and dryers i install and Fisher and Paykel is definitely worth looking into, the washer spins at a very high rpm and your clothes will be barely damp when the come out and you really only need 25 - 30 mins in the dryer because of it...
1. MAYTAG


2. WHIRLPOOL


3. GENERAL ELECTRIC


4. AMAMA


5. ROPER





Good qualityand useful features at an affordable price.My advice is to not spend extra money for features you'll never use. Make it simple, and pay for only the features you need for your needs.
LG was rated the best by consumer reports. I just bought a front loading LG washer and dryer set. Went for the steam washer and it's great!
Maytag.
Bosch makes nice washers and dryers
  • liquid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment