Thursday, January 7, 2010

When socks disappear in my washer and dryer, do they reappear in another universe?

i just found an extra pair in my dryer, what color were the ones you lostWhen socks disappear in my washer and dryer, do they reappear in another universe?
They reappear right after you throw the extra ones out because you have given up looking for the mates.... trust me, the very next day, they'll show up.When socks disappear in my washer and dryer, do they reappear in another universe?
They're probably at my house. I've got a ton of socks here that I have no idea where they came from.
They always show up in another load...
Keep looking for them because they will eventually show up.
No, they become orphan socks and I believe a few of them may be living in my orphan sock basket!
I believe they do. I saw some aliens on the front of a magazine at the grocery store wearing some of my old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment