Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can i put my hockey shin pads in the washer?

The pads are attacted by velcro!!! Can i pull them off and wash them in the washer?Can i put my hockey shin pads in the washer?
Yes you can. I put mine in the washer. You just have to put it on delicate cycle and hang them to dry.Can i put my hockey shin pads in the washer?
no not if they have any plastic protecting
Yeah go ahead I don't mind
Not a good idea! Try fabreeze! or most hockey complexes have a equipment cleaner you put your stuff in, and for a few bucks it cleans for you. (Kinda like a dry cleaner).
Yes, you can, i recommend just the inserts though, do not put the actual pads. Its great and after a while when the inserts get old you can order new ones, but if you maintain them by cleaning them they last forever.
i think you can

No comments:

Post a Comment