Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pressure Washers. Gas or electric?

I'm shopping for a power washer and I need some advice on which kind to choose. Can anyone tell me pros %26amp; cons of gas vs. electric?





I'll be using it for keeping the siding on my house clean, washing my car, sidewalks and deck.Pressure Washers. Gas or electric?
I agree with Terry; there is a lot more to maintaining a gas pressure washer, not to mention the initial cost (much more expensive). For around 100 dollars you can buy an electric unit that will do all the tasks you mentioned.Pressure Washers. Gas or electric?
I prefer electric. Because mine sets for awhile. With a gas pressure washer the gas will go stale. Plus just more maintenance.
I have a little electic one that does just fine for around the house jobs. Do be careful with the settings though, even the small ones can strip the paint off your car or ruin your siding.

No comments:

Post a Comment