Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where is the bes place to purchase a new washer and dryer?

Sears Outlet - same warranty and service from Sears but less expensive.Where is the bes place to purchase a new washer and dryer?
Sears. Kenmore appliances have always been well-rated by Consumers Reports.Where is the bes place to purchase a new washer and dryer?
Sears is the only place I trust for appliances.
I think sears as they have a variety of brands and have good sales-they deliver and set up and even take the old appliance for a fee.
SEARS





If anything happens, you can return them. Period.
Oh my God! I can't believe how many people suggested Sears! I wouldn't buy one there for sure! If you ever have a problem with one, you'll find that Sears right hand doesn't know what it's left hand is doing! I would go to Best Buy, or Home Depot. Or if you must, to Lowes, but I hate Lowes too.
sears
If you have a Best Buy in your area, try them. Every time we have needed an appliance, Best Buy has always beaten Sears in price. Also, if you buy from them and then find that same model cheaper somewhere else, they will refund you the difference plus 10%. Can't beat that!
  • liquid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment