Thursday, January 7, 2010

I cant find my my tank for the back washer?

In my toyota Lexcen Wagon i cant find the tank for the water in the back window, i have looked every where?I cant find my my tank for the back washer?
If you can't find it in the back of the vehicle when you raise your back hatch then more than likely it will be the washer reservoir under your hood.That is where mine is.I cant find my my tank for the back washer?
In all likely hood the back window washer uses the tank in the front located under the hood usually oh the drivers side. If you are having issues with the washer not functioning properly i.e. not squirting washer fluid your problem is most likely the line running from front to back....
in the back


two places lift the hatch normally on the side pillow where the hatch closes.


or in the side behind the plastic panel
  • liquid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment