Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone know where I can pick up or order a table top washer and dryer?

I don't know if there is such a thing as a table top washer and dryer, but, if there is where can I get it? I live in Chicago, but if the product is out of state I will pay shipping if it is available. The dryer has to be electric (not gas) and the washer has to have a rinse cycle with the ability to be hooked up to any faucet. Let me know if there is such a thing. I live in a small apartment with no washer dryer hook ups and no laundrette nearby so this would save me so much time and energy.Anyone know where I can pick up or order a table top washer and dryer?
try best buy or try home appliance in kankakee illinois or try daum appliance they have two locations one in peoptone one in manteno all three are south of chicago along I-57Anyone know where I can pick up or order a table top washer and dryer?
check Sear's..............
I have seen them in lowes stores, have not seen a dry, just washer
Hi.





For a lot of different reasons these are hard to make.





There are form factors for ';table top appliances';. One is 20'; and one is 24';. I think there is a smaller one also...15';.





Various environmental and safety regulations are real hard to accomplish in something smaller than 15';. Bear in mind that your waste water is not hygienic and that you are mixing water with a lot of electricity in one small unit.





In Japan, it is considered EXTREMELY unhygienic to wash your underwear in the main wash. They have special little machines that go into bathrooms where people wash their underwear after use. They then wash them again in the main weekly wash.





Various other Asian countries have copies of the Japanese machines. Sometimes you can get these because if you import a very small quantity you do not get hit with a lot of regulations.





Many of these machines are pretty crud though. In poorer Asia the retailer sorts out a lot of finishing problems with appliances.





Try here:


http://www.ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadis鈥?/a>





Also, go to Alibaba, the Internet directory for manufacturers and search their for some of the Asian designs. Make contact with the manufacturer and ask them how you can get product.





If you buy one of the Asian machines, make sure you have a friendly plumber willing to sort out small leaks for you.
I know where u can by a lap top and a fryer, but i live in Australia.
I don't know about a table top one, but they do have washers and dryers made for apartments. Try websites of stores that sell appliances.

No comments:

Post a Comment