Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the most reliable washer and dryer? Front load or top load?

I have 6 year old Maytag Atlantis (top load washer, front load dryer) and have had several problems with both. I don't want to put anymore money into repairs, so I'm shopping for new. Help...What is the most reliable washer and dryer? Front load or top load?
top load and cheaper too. Although you save water with a front load.What is the most reliable washer and dryer? Front load or top load?
I have a kenmore elite top loader washer. I haven't had any problems except sometimes it will say its unleveled when clothes are washing. I like top load better because they ring out the water from clothes better and i think wash better. my friend has a front loader and sometimes the clothes feel soaked and stink and don't come out as clean.
go with the time tested design, (top load)

No comments:

Post a Comment