Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I put my vans in the washer and dryer?

I wanna clean my shoes and i was just curious if I could put them in the washer and dryer along with clothes.Can I put my vans in the washer and dryer?
I DID!!!!!!!!!!


%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;Can I put my vans in the washer and dryer?
i just washed a pair of vision street wear shoes, and they came out almost looking like new. however i did not put them in the dryer. last time i tried to dry a pair of shoes they banged around so much that they kept pushing the dryer door open.
yeah you can after awhile the glue will start showing a yellow ring around the soles though
um the washer ruins shoes..I guess it all depend on the shoe I just put mine in the sink with hot water and oxyclean and scrub them with a old tooth brush
the washer yes. dryer no. they ruin in the dryer.


wash em about 3 or 4 times and they'll look new.
ya u can but vans are so gay

No comments:

Post a Comment