Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have a gasoline powered pressure washer, in which I forgot to add gas stabilizer before winter.?

Now, once the engine gets hot, it stalls out. I assume the lines or carb got gummed up. Any ideas how to clean it out?I have a gasoline powered pressure washer, in which I forgot to add gas stabilizer before winter.?
carb cleaner that you put in a car gas tank. but just put about 1/4 of a cup also check the air filter.I have a gasoline powered pressure washer, in which I forgot to add gas stabilizer before winter.?
the carb may be gummed up but first suck/dump the gas in it out. drain the bowl on the carb and put in new gas and give it a go. if no good then just pull the carb and tank off and clean it out good with carb cleaner, wires and compressed air. if you say what engine you have im sure someone can tell you exactly what to do.
okay.


1. make sure the off switch is turned ON


2. check for spark at the spark plug


3. change fuel (empty it)


4. clean plug and try to restart.


wish you well...


sorry you said it was running... let me think... make sure you do not let the pressure build up in the hose-- you have to keep the pressure bleed off of these machines or they can stalh... wish you well
It could be the carburetor. If it is the best thing to do is remove it and clean it properly. When it quits I would check the spark. If there is no spark it may be the ignition module.
Be sure to check the oil in the engine and pump. If it is low, it will overheat and stall out.
how do i get a pressure washer started by the way, my mom has one, but i don't know how to use it

No comments:

Post a Comment