Sunday, December 20, 2009

Why must you be 18 to buy windshield washer?

I was recently at the store to purchase some fluid for my windshield cleaner. I was promptly asked for my ID to verify that i was 18. Hmm now my windshield is dirty and this is bothering me hahaWhy must you be 18 to buy windshield washer?
thats a new one to me.Why must you be 18 to buy windshield washer?
Not sure. I worked at a household store where we sold chargers for whipped cream and had to card people. Don't remember if it was 18 or 21 for that. Can you get high off of windshield washer fluid???
never heard of that. some wash solvents have alcohol in them but I dont think they would ID for that.
Thanks to the druggies you need to show ID to buy almost anything today. But that's a new one on me. Try a different store.
Guess it's being huffed by some people, like paint or glue.
never heard that b4...the guy's a jerk...
Probably because so many dumba%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; are using any and everything to get high on that you pretty much have to be 18 to buy anything
It can be used to get high, and it is also very dangerous if ingested.
dont know mayb its solvent
That's because most windshield cleaners has alcohol in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment