Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has anyone ever sat on a washer to induce labor?

Someone told me to try it and they said it worked for them, but I'm scared.Has anyone ever sat on a washer to induce labor?
I never thought of that. I guess it would be the same as a bumpy car ride. And probably less painful then walking 2 miles at a brisk pace after virtually no exercise the last 9 months ( my legs are killing me)


I think I have to go do some laundry now.....Has anyone ever sat on a washer to induce labor?
lol.. I would try it if i could, but my washer and dryer are stacked on top of eachother in a closet, so I don't think I can fit ;)


I truely don't think that it would do your baby harm.


AND, the washer might even be better, on spin cycle. lol
Never actually heard that one before. AlthoughI don't see how it can hurt you as long as you are full term.
LOL I never ever would have thought of that I doing think it would hurt!
lol u funny ! NO ITS not gonna work mama ! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment