Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I purge the cold water in the hot water line to get hot water to my front loading washer.?

turn on the closest hot water faucet to the washer till it gets hotHow do I purge the cold water in the hot water line to get hot water to my front loading washer.?
There are litle pumps that Home Depot sells for about $100. They start at a specific morning hour (set to before you wake up and need hot water) and shut off late at night (when you probably don't need it any more). They connect to the hot and cold water lines and pump the colder hot water back into the cold water line based on a thermostat you set. When you open the hot water faucet all it sees is the purged hot water.How do I purge the cold water in the hot water line to get hot water to my front loading washer.?
I start my machine empty on hot and let it fill til the water gets hot. then I spin it out and do my load of clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment