Thursday, December 24, 2009

I want to buy a new washer and dryer unit and stack the for my laundry room?

I am looking at spending btw 600-800 on each. I almost bought a Kenmore 3.6 cu ft HE 2 from Sears but have since read bad things about excessive vibration and some other problems. Does anybody have any recommendations or advice. Thanks in advanceI want to buy a new washer and dryer unit and stack the for my laundry room?
Front loaders will vibrate..you can purchase a rubber foot to place them on to help the vibration problems. If you are putting your set on a main floor or top floor and not in the basement, they can be loud and as stated before, will vibrate. I would encourage you to make sure the floor is reinforced if not in the basement. I have a Maytag Epic Z pair and am very happy with the way they clean, though they do vibrate. I have mine stacked. My daughter has a pair of Samsungs and she is very happy with them too...and hers are in the basement on cement and will vibrate too, but not as much as mine...hers are not stacked.I want to buy a new washer and dryer unit and stack the for my laundry room?
Hi,





If you type the washer or dryer you are thinking of buying into google with the word reviews, you can often view what other people have written about the product. eg. type 'kenmore 3.6 reviews' into google. I have done this a lot for many things I have been thinking of buying. There are also lots of websites that will tell you the best washer/dryers according to water rating, electricity usage, noise level etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment