Sunday, December 20, 2009

How much damage to a Whirlpool washer when transportation pins never removed when delivered in 2000.?

I bought a new washer from Circuit City in 2000. I had a repair man out in July 2006 and he said that the ';transportation pins'; were never removed when delivered. How much damaged and/or extra wear and tear could this have caused? Please help. Thank you to all.How much damage to a Whirlpool washer when transportation pins never removed when delivered in 2000.?
I don't think that there would have been any damage done but I am sure that it will spin the clothes dry without walking across the room.





I am miffed as to why you are asking this question though as the repairman that discovered the pins still in place should have been able to tell you better since he could see what everything looked like.





Fortunately if the pins were not removed there was no extra wear and tear on anything. The machine's suspension was just disabled and I am sure that you had the machine walking across the floor with just a slightly unbalanced load.How much damage to a Whirlpool washer when transportation pins never removed when delivered in 2000.?
I gotta know? How did you not notice the problem for 6 years. It should of walked every time it went into spin.
what did the service tech come out for?

No comments:

Post a Comment