Thursday, December 24, 2009

I want to buy an inexpensive clothes washer and dryer, any opinions Roper vs Crosley, or suggestion of brand?

My mom has a Roper, she's had it for over 10yrs with no problems...I want to buy an inexpensive clothes washer and dryer, any opinions Roper vs Crosley, or suggestion of brand?
I've never used Roper or Crosley. I would recommend Kenmore or Maytag. You could try to find a repair shop who also sells used models. You could definitely save money that way by buying used.I want to buy an inexpensive clothes washer and dryer, any opinions Roper vs Crosley, or suggestion of brand?
roper is a good brand..when we were looking to buy a set we went to the consumer report(membership) roper was one of the top rated
I had a crosley washer and dryer, and it was constant problems. (Repaired 3x during the 2 years I owned it. The 4 time it broke, we decided to just buy another rather than fix it). I would strongly suggest buying a make other than crosley. Good Luck.
  • liquid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment