Thursday, December 24, 2009

New bath towels ';shedding'; in the washer and dryer?

Is it just me, or do new bath towels seem to shed and get lint all over themselves and everything else when you put them in the washer and then dryer for the first several times? No matter whether I buy the really expensive towels or the cheapos from Walmart, I have the same problem. What do I do?New bath towels ';shedding'; in the washer and dryer?
my towels dont shed in the washer, the walmart brand, but the thick ones at walmart not the cheapest ones. it could depend on your washer and its settings. i cold wash my clothes and towels all the time. you should try pre-washing the towels as soon as you buy them before their first use. that should get rid of the shedding.
  • liquid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment