Sunday, December 20, 2009

How many times have you done laundry and put six pair (12)of socks in the washer/dry and gotten five and half?

so where does that odd single sock go too


what happens to itHow many times have you done laundry and put six pair (12)of socks in the washer/dry and gotten five and half?
Every time!





I have said it once, and I will say it again, it is a communist conspiracy.How many times have you done laundry and put six pair (12)of socks in the washer/dry and gotten five and half?
Sometimes the sock gets sucked into the lint trap area. More often a sock is dropped on the way from the washer to the dryer and ends up under or between the machines. There is the sock monster theory, however.





To alleviate the problem buy only one type and color of socks. Even though your fashion sense might be somewhat hampered, your loss will be less devastating.
That happens all the time in my house which is why all my socks are the same and then it eventually evens out.
I usually am always missing one.:)





Merry Christmas!
be happy its only socks i have so many shirts i dont know what happened to them!
hahah it fallls somewhere? god steals it to make ur life just a little more challenging
I am very particular with socks, I put them in lingerie bags in their pairs so as not to lose them... and yet but the time they are dry at LEAST one is missing, usually two or three. I never find them. My machine eats them.
you have a one legged man in your area. everyone does!!
I have debated this problem for years and come to the conclusion that there is a sock monster that lives in my washing machine. He only eats ONE sock. I dont know why.
Greg,


Try looking on the floor under your washer %26amp; dryer.


Also, look against the wall behind the w%26amp;d.


If that fails, as it does for me, I can only think


that the black hole at the center of the Milkey


Way has been eating them. They have gone


through that worm hole to some other universe.


Joe
  • liquid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment