Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cloths washer put soap in before it fills up with water or after it fills up?

Im asking this because my wife always wants me to wait till it fill up. Is one way better than the other?????Cloths washer put soap in before it fills up with water or after it fills up?
By putting the soap in after it fills up you will not have all of the suds and the problem that comes along with over sudsing. When you put the soap in first the tub will fill up with suds from the water pouring in.


Everyone has there own personal preference. In this case your wife wants you to add the soap after the tub fills. Keep in mind that this will make her happy. And it is a really easy job to do. It will also make your life a lot easier because you have made her happy by doing it her way.Cloths washer put soap in before it fills up with water or after it fills up?
I put my liquid laundry detergent in while the wash tub is filling that way it's fully dispersed in the water when I put my clothing in and I don't have to worry about spotting or stains from the detergent.. I also put in 1 cup of baking soda and 1/2 the normal amount of detergent so I don't get a soapy film on my clothing.. .PLUS my clothing stays brighter/longer..





good luck
it depends on the type of detergent you are using.


Liquid can go in after the machine fills,


Powder should go in first, it helps it dissolve.


other than that, it's personal preferance.

No comments:

Post a Comment