Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can you use a pedestal when stacking your front load washer/dryer?

I was told I could not use a pedestal when stacking my new front load washer/dryer. The washer is just to low for me. I don't have room to set them side by side.Can you use a pedestal when stacking your front load washer/dryer?
You could, but you could also be in for a heap of trouble, too. Like with your washer--when that rascal gets to spinning, it can really cause problems. And if it falls off, then what? Sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth, friend.Can you use a pedestal when stacking your front load washer/dryer?
I don't see what you are trying to say. In my experience a pedestal goes UNDER the washer and dryer for supported height. Well that's what I thought, we bought them for our washer and dryer and they do their job well lol :3 (Nice storage space in it!)
You should double check with the manufacturer. Front load washers have a lot of torque. Some manufacturers do better at dealing with this than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment