Sunday, December 20, 2009

Will the Express Wash on my HE washer wash my clothes efficiently? Do I always have to use the Normal cycle?

My friend always uses the Express setting. I always use the Normal setting. The express setting is about 25 minutes faster than express, but will be clothes be adequately cleaned. This is low to average dirt everyday wash. ThanksWill the Express Wash on my HE washer wash my clothes efficiently? Do I always have to use the Normal cycle?
I have a front loader and usually use the quick wash setting on mine, it's fine for average dirty clothing. Clothes come out clean and with less wear and tear. For dirtier clothes I use the normal setting.Will the Express Wash on my HE washer wash my clothes efficiently? Do I always have to use the Normal cycle?
It's going to depend on your specific washer. Why not just try a few loads on the express setting and see how they turn out?





Personally, I've always had better results using a setting with an extra rinse cycle, but I think I've always used crappy washers.
  • liquid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment