Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best cheapest pressure washer from walmart?

McCulloch 1400 PSI Electric Pressure Washer for $79.56 if they have it in stock at your local store.What is the best cheapest pressure washer from walmart?
walmart toolsa re junk..I also have not seen any electric pressure washers that I would buy..when the seals go out or grommets to the wands etc..you have to buy a whole new gun /wand usually..or if you can get the necessary gromets you end up waiting 2 weeks for deliveryWhat is the best cheapest pressure washer from walmart?
Electric pressure washers are best for small jobs - washing cars, decks, etc. I bought a gas-powered pressure washer from Lowe's - a TroyBilt. I have used it quite a bit and love it. It has great power and will clean concrete fast. If you are short on cash, the electric is OK. I would save my money and buy a gas-powered of at least 2500 psi capacity and 2.2 gpm.
Any pressure washer from walmart is pure junk.Save your money and by a real one,not a piece of crap from china.
I have to agree with buying anything from Wal mart is junk. Save your money and buy something that is worthwhile. In fact, I was in Sears Grand, and I talked to a salesman about pressure washers. He recommended that most people need a medium duty kind. He said to stay away from Karcher, they aren't that good. Also, if you have never used one, read the manual and read it again. It is very easy to blow up the pump on these things. If it is offered, go with the service plan,so even if the pump goes, it is covered. He said it would cost $300 to $400 to replace the pump. And lastly, DON'T lend it out to your friends unless you have that extra coverage. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment