Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is the ';permenant press'; setting on my washer the same as ';delicate';?

My washer only has regular and pp settings, so I'm not sure how to wash my delicates.Is the ';permenant press'; setting on my washer the same as ';delicate';?
hand wash your delicates dear in wool lite it works really well . good luck and god bless.Is the ';permenant press'; setting on my washer the same as ';delicate';?
no, permanent press is not for delicates i dont think...





just wash your delicates by hand in the sink and use Woolite or something
On our washing machine, delicate is similar to hand wash - these are two separate settings on our dial. Permanent Press is similar to regular except the final spin doesn't remove all the water. From our machine, the clothes are wetter than regular cycle final spins so they can dry without wrinkling. Never the case.





I'd handwash the delicates and not bother with the machine. (On a machine we had years ago, there was a smaller tub that fit over the agitator for small and delicate loads. If you have one of those, try the machine.)
  • liquid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment