Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I get my Whirlpool washer/dryer to dry?!?

I'm trying ti use my boyfriends' washer/dryer - clothes washing machine. I set it to 60 degrees drying time 60 mins - the stuff is washed, but wont dry. I really need to know how to make it dry, i presumed it would happen automatically after the wash is finished.





How can I get it to dry the things that are in there?





Please help, I cant find the manual!How can I get my Whirlpool washer/dryer to dry?!?
Check the lint filter to be sure that the warm, moist air can be exhausted away from the wet clothes. Also, check the opening where the exhuat empties out side. That opening could be blocked with lint also. If this doesn't work make sure that all breakers are set and that none of them are tripped. Some dryers operate on tow-hundred and twenty volts and have two one-ten lines operating them. If you do not feel that you have the ability to further attempt to make the repair, call a professional. Be safe and not sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment