Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you wash your shoes in the washer?

Someone told me to try it with a little bleach and I really like the results...and it saved me the time it always took to do them by hand.Do you wash your shoes in the washer?
Yes. It's a bit noisy, but still gets the job done.Do you wash your shoes in the washer?
Yep, as long as they're my tennies or canvas shoes. Works well, but they really clank around the dryer.
runners, yes on delicate!!
Runners ye but not shoes
only trainers.
Only cloth and rubber shoes. The washing machine would ruin any other kind.
yes - works like a charm
YES
yes its safe on gentle cycle just don't try drying them
When nobody is watching
Yeah, if my shoes smell REALLY REALLY bad, I will wash them in the washer... They smell ALOT better than they did going in. And if they are white or light color, they look almost new!
some you can, but most you cant, i dont know which ones you can and cant, i wouldnt recommend it, just get some show cleaner and a cloth
yes but only sneakers - not fancy shoes
I wash our sneakers in the washer, but I wouldn't put my suede boots or dress shoes in the machine.
i have washed them before, but they usually shrink if they are canvas... some people wash them in the dishwasher on the top rack, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment